Mark Phillips wrote:
> So to exercise a plug-in, I need to set up a context that includes
> files that sub-class a plug?

Depends on what the plug-in provides. FunFormKit provides stuff for form
generation and validation, plus a mixin-class for WebKit servlets:

http://funformkit.sourceforge.net/FunFormKit/Docs/UserGuide.html#servlet-interface

Please note that FunFormKit is somewhat outdated and not maintained any
more - has been superseeded with FormEncode which is not a Webware
plug-in but of course you can also use it with Webware.

> I am trying to get from Main.py to, say, the Register.py example in
> FunFormKit. Do I simply copy the register.py into the context
> directory and add an href link to it from Main.py?

Right. You can then modify Register.py according to your needs.

> Is "http://dalchemy.com/opensource/formkit/"; a good url for FormKit?

Yes. FormKit is not really actively maintained either.

-- Chris