I am a new WebFaction user trying to port an old Webware
WebKit application.

 I have added a WebFaction "Custom app (listening on port)" to obtain a unique
port number.  Then I modified my wsgi
adapter to point at 184.172.207.73:41759 and modified the app server
configuration to listen at the same address.

The problem is that the wsgi adapter and app server are not making a connection
and the browser always get a timed out error. I started the AppServer manually
in a putty ssh terminal the the AppServer starts but shows no indication of
receiving a request.  The AppServer startup messages include the line
"Listening for Adapter on 184.172.207.73:41759" and the address.adapter file is
created with the same value.

My WSGIAdapter.config file includes:

"""
NumRetries = 20