It seems the problem has now moved to another place.
Should I try the trunk?

 File "/home/.../Webware-1.1/WebKit/Tasks/SessionTask.py", line 13, in run
    self._sessionstore.cleanStaleSessions(self)
  File "/home/.../Webware-1.1/WebKit/SessionDynamicStore.py", line
256, in cleanStaleSessions
    self._memoryStore.cleanStaleSessions(task)
  File "/home/.../Webware-1.1/WebKit/SessionStore.py", line 202, in
cleanStaleSessions
    for key in self:
RuntimeError: dictionary changed size during iteration