Hi Sophana,
hi Christoph,

the webware for python is used in two companies, on 4 Servers, I work for. It is running very stable. But however we use a self-implemented session. Thats why it seems, I didn't mentioned this problem to Christoph. But our claims, we have to the session is a little bit bigger one that the one from webware has and it was easier to build an own, derived one.

However, Webkit is pretty stable, there is no need not to take it, because Christoph very cares about all.

Thank you Christoph btw. for all your help and support everytime so far!

Best Regards,
Tobias