Am 06.12.2012 10:59, schrieb Sophana K:
> I have some tasks scheduled every 30m and 24h.
> I did nothing special about the session sweeper. Are they related to
> taskKit?

The session sweeper thread is started by the Application instance using
its own instance of the TaskKit scheduler, available as
Application.taskManager(). Do you use that scheduler instance or do you
use your own? To me it looks as if you're either running the session
sweeper twice or one of your tasks is doing something with the session
store of the application. Otherwise you shouldn't see that error.

-- Christoph