Philipp Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Ooops, yes my fingers were a bit too fast :-) Here they are, both
> safe-ctype.h and safe-ctype.c.

They look good to me.  The only thing I don't get is this check:

> #ifdef isalpha
>  #error "safe-ctype.h and ctype.h may not be used simultaneously"
> #else

Is the error statement actually true, or is this only a warning that
tries to enforce consistency of the application?

Also, won't this trigger an error if a system header file, say
string.h, happens to include <ctype.h>?  (I know system header files
should not do that because it pollutes your namespace, but older
systems sometimes do that.)