Hi Hrvoje!

> > requisites could be wherever they want. I mean, -p is already
> > ignoring -np (since 1.8?), what I think is also very useful.
> Since 1.8.1.  I considered it a bit more "dangerous" to allow
> downloading from just any host if the user has not allowed it
> explicitly.

You are of course right.

> In either way, I was presented with a user interface problem.  I
> couldn't quite figure out how to arrange the options to allow for
> three cases:

Please don't hit me, if my suggestions do not follow wget naming
conventions

>  * -p gets stuff from this host only, including requisites.
I would make this the default -p behaviour, as it is the status quo.
(Great band btw)

>  * -p gets stuff from this host only, but requisites may span hosts.
How about --page-requisites-relaxed
Too long?
Do I understand correctly: --page-requisites-relaxed would
let wget traverse only the base host, while the page requisites would
travel
to hosts specified after -H -Dhost1.com,host2.com right?

>  * everything may span hosts.
Let -H ignore -p?
Ah, no *doh* doesn't work.
--page-requisites-open
?
But how would
wget --page-requisites-open -H -Dhost1.com,host2.com URL
then be different from
wget -H -Dhost1.com,host2.com URL
?
And what if wget should travel host1.com and host2.com, but -p should
only go to these two hosts and foo.com?
Ok, I think this problem may be a bit constructed.
And I am surely beginning to be confused at 3am.
Sorry.

CU
Jens