On Wed, 3 Sep 2003, Hrvoje Niksic wrote:

> If you have patches for Wget's configure.in to work with Autoconf
> 2.5x, I'll gladly accept those, too.

 Please note that the changes to support lone autoconf 2.5x are minimal
and almost exclusively m4 quotation corrections.  I think I sent a patch
proposal here some time ago -- I can resend the changes if there is
interest.

 Changes for automake (if you select this way) are another story.

  Maciej

+        e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED], PGP key available        +