On Fri, 5 Sep 2003, Hrvoje Niksic wrote:

> Thanks, I never would have caught those myself.  Do you have
> suggestions for Autoconf 2.5x features Wget could put to good use?

 Not ATM, although I might dig my mail archive for past discussions.
Anyway I think it might be worthwhile to scan the whole configure.in file
for possible improvements.  Unfortunately I'm very busy with other
projects right now, so chances I'll find a free time slot for wget soon
are quite slim.

  Maciej

+        e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED], PGP key available        +