OK, I did not think it might confuse users, the label needs to be changed.

It's of course not intended to use in statements which have no value, it's
just an attempt to express wikibase data model in Wikidata.
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q16354757 is not Wikibase Data model :)

I changed the label to ensure users would not confuse the items with
 the real values ...