Don't use Q19798647 The item is just a description of the concept ! on
Wikidata, there is a way to set an unknow value to a claim.

here is how to set this special value on a claim in the UI, in french : to
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Wikidata_pas_de_valeur.png

You must click to the little blue icon on the left of the label.