On 26.04.2015 22:16, Gerard Meijssen wrote:
Hoi,
I regularly query for for instance claim[31] ie any instance of
whatever... I would also query for the existence of a date of death in a
similar way. for me a claim with a "whatever it is that says that there
is no value" would be a positive result and I would not consider it for
any processing.

Not sure what you are trying to say here. Do you think there is a problem in how Wikidata Query is treating novalue? I am sure this can be fixed if it is the case. But I am not the right person to answer this.

Markus