Hi, a small question about qualifiers and ranks.

It is well known that the number of planets changed in 2006. Or did it ? Of
course, Pluto is still here, it's just its status that changed. The
definition of planets changed in 2006.

This imply that (imho), the statement  "the number of planets in the solar
system in 9" should be deprecated. But infovarius did not agree with me and
changed the rank of the claim back to normal and put an end date. I still
think it should be deprecated, but it raise me a question: How are we
supposed (if we are) to express an information about a deprecation ? Should
we include something about the deprecation in the sources ? Should we have
a qualifier ''deprecation date'' ?

https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q17362350