On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 11:05 AM, Carcharoth
<carcharot...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> I might try and do a personalised listing at some
> point, bringing out the areas I'm interested in and slicing up the FA
> cake in a different way. Such as identifying the more "general" ones
> and the more "niche" ones, and the "specific" items such as games,
> films, books, events, and paintings (as opposed to genres, histories
> and stuff like that), and biographies and suchlike. But with so many
> articles, it's difficult to do that.

That would be interesting.  I wonder if this could be something that
could be integrated into the 1.0 rating scheme... another, parallel
rating for "scope" or "generality".  Naturally, any such
determinations will be subjective, but so are article ratings and yet
the semi-codified Stub-Start-C-B ratings tend to work out pretty well.
 It would be great to have the breakdown of general vs. specific
articles not just for FAs, but for everything.

-Sage (User:Ragesoss)