Jussi-Ville Heiskanen schreef:
> Would there be any workable way to create a big (huge?) "Missing
> Articles" project by somehow mass generating a list of the
> various non-English language articles still not translated
> to the English language wikipedia?

I did something like this, four years ago. Made a list of all German
articles with some interwiki links but no link to enwiki. I posted it at
the WikiProject Missing Articles, and there were several people who were
interested in working on it.

See [[Wikipedia:WikiProject Missing encyclopedic articles/de]] and
[[Wikipedia:WikiProject Missing encyclopedic articles/fr]]. It may be
worth doing this again. (But I lack the resources of doing it at the
moment, as the database dumps have grown too much for me to handle
them.)

Eugene