On 2 June 2010 20:46, quiddity <pandiculat...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So /That's/ why we're so busy, and feel so alone sometimes!! :P
> The busy policy talkpages, really (really) need regular input from the
> old guard.
> Watch[list]ful vigilance, is the still the best way to understand, and
> influence, the undercurrents of consensus, afaik.

I've mostly had my fill of the same stupidities over and over. I am
pretty much unknown to the current centres of drama - those who've
leveled up to admin but are still in their first 18 months - and I
quite like it. I have no particular powers on en:wp and no-one knows
or cares who I am except old-timers and the ones who watch TV in the
UK. (And I've done almost no press this year because WMUK handle
pretty much all of it.) Content, it's fun!

> There's more, but I need more coffee now, and less stress in general. HTH.

+1

- d.