Hoi,
Almost every day the localisations from translatewiki.net into trunk. This
new branch cannot just these localisations from the trunk SVN because they
can be different. The key question for me is "how is this going to work". I
do not see it. The LocalisationUpdate extension might do the trick ...
Thanks,
      GerardM