Daniel, I am not saying it will solve everyone's usage scenarios, but I
think one would agree that for the majority of the developers, "origin" is
set by default. Even gerrit's own usage of "navigate to gerrit.wikimedia.org,
and copy "git clone" command from the project page" uses "origin", not "-o
gerrit". So lets try to make it easy for common case first, without
requiring magic "git remote rename" or "-o ...".