From: Adam Steiner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2004 3:34 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [WinPcap-users] winpcap and the new Intel 2200BG drivers (Win XP
Pro SP1)

Hi all,

I just upgraded my Intel 2200BG wireless drivers to the newest version (8.1.0.28). Once I upgraded, winpcap stopped working. It detects the interface, but won't capture packets. I tried upgrading to the beta version of winpcap, but still no go. I also tried both the generic Intel drivers and the IBM wireless drivers (I have a T42).

Has anyone managed to get it to work? It was working before I upgraded, and alas, I can't find the old drivers.

I've submitted this as a bug as I couldn't find anything in the archive about it.

Thanks,
Adam