From: Adam Steiner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2004 5:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [WinPcap-users] winpcap and the new Intel 2200BG drivers (Win
XP Pro SP1)

Interesting.  I had tried it before (or thought I did) and it didn't
work either.  Now it does work.
The next question is how to get it to operate in promiscuous mode.
Before I upgraded my drivers it worked fine in promiscuous mode (that
much I remember) and I'd like to get it to work that way here too.   Any
thoughts?
Thanks,
-Adam

dw wrote:

>I have found that with wireless drivers, I needed to disable promiscuous
>mode to get things to work.  Could that be your problem?
>
>dw

 mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]