Hi.
Unfortunately, there are some spyware (cain, if I remember well) which are
using WinPcap for  performing their job.
Hence, the alarm that comes from Microsoft is not so wrong.

However, I feel there's nothing to do against this problem. Unless
convincing who is developing spyware not to use WinPcap, but I fee this a
bit tricky...

        fulvio