I'm new to WiX and am still getting my feet wet.  I've build a custom
action.  The action runs after the installation has finished, but I'd like
ti to run at the beginning.  Here's what I currently have:

<Product ...>
        <Package InstallerVersion="200" Compressed="yes" />
        <Media Id="1" Cabinet="media1.cab" EmbedCab="yes" />

        <InstallExecuteSequence>
                <Custom Action="Action1_CheckIfAppIsRunning"
Before="InstallInitialize" />
        </InstallExecuteSequence>

        <Binary Id="Action1_CheckIfAppIsRunning_File"
SourceFile="CheckIfAppIsRunningCustomAction.CA.dll" />

        <CustomAction
                Id="Action1_CheckIfAppIsRunning"
                BinaryKey="Action1_CheckIfAppIsRunning_File"
                DllEntry="CheckIfAppIsRunning"
                Impersonate="yes"
                Execute="immediate"
                Return="check"
        />

The custom action runs fine, just at the wrong time.  Any suggestions as
to what to do?

Thanks,

Jeff