The reason I'm using a fragment is to try to keep things organized. The
installer is installing files in one location, but as part of the
installation process I need to modify the ACL of the MachineKeys folder,
which as you know will be in a completely different location from my
installation files.

>From what I read "AppDataFolder" should provide the complete path to the
"Application Data" folder, which should be "C:\Documents and Settings\All
Users\Application Data" as this is being installed on a Windows 2003 server.

This doesn't seem to be working, because when I navigate to the above path
and continue to Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\MachineKeys, "Network Service" has not
been added to the MachineKeys folder along with the permissions I specified.