Has anyone got a set of blog posts that cover installing WCF
webservices using WiX? (Ideally for IIS 6, 7 & 7.5) I need to install
some https WCF webservices and after recently doing some manual
installs one area that I'm little concerned about is deciding which
certificate to use (and what the name the server has).

Also has anyone got any great ideas on how to get the client machines
up and running nicely, currently I'm planning on solving this with
Ws-Discovery but I can see this failing in some of my environments and
if anyone has any real world experiences I'd appreciate the advice.
(I'm already planning to have a fall back mode of using settings from
app.config)

Peter