Ah thats useful all round. (well at least it tells me I didn't miss
anything obvious)

>From my quick look at the extension is rollback the major thing that's
wrong with it or are there other problems lurking?

Are there restrictions on Visual Studio versions for extensions? Also
while the code has .cpp extensions it looks like it's written in C
style[1] rather than C++ (Is this right?)

Anyway I may have go at this as I like code that uses goto to jump to
a clean up and exit routine :)

Peter

[1] I give up with 21st century C++, I don't have the time or
inclination to work my way through all the copy constructor, boost,
autoptr mess, oh and the newer style of casting. Sometimes I'm a real
techno luddite.