You know if you were installed *much* earlier than detection. <smile/>  The
Application.Command struct has a ResumeType in it that tells you whether
your bundle is registered or not.  The ResumeType.Arp is a little misleading
and could probably better be named "Registered".

virtually, Rob Mensching - http://RobMensching.com LLC