The Microsoft.Deployment.WindowsInstaller assembly is located in the default
installation location.  No customization has been done to the system or the
projects.

Here is the project file section that lists the above assembly refference:
  <ItemGroup>
    <Reference Include="System" />
    <Reference Include="System.Core">
      <RequiredTargetFramework>3.5</RequiredTargetFramework>
    </Reference>
    <Reference Include="System.Management.Automation, Version=1.0.0.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
      <SpecificVersion>False</SpecificVersion>

<HintPath>..\..\Assemblies\Powershell\System.Management.Automation.dll</HintPath>
      <Private>True</Private>
    </Reference>
    <Reference Include="System.Windows.Forms" />
    <Reference Include="Microsoft.Deployment.WindowsInstaller" />
  </ItemGroup>

Mat Skildum