From: Skildum, Mathew [mailto:mathew.skil...@aspect.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 11:38 AM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] 64 bit version of MS build cannot find the WIX toolset

All  of the WIX projects in question have those lines in place:

    <WixTargetsPath Condition=" '$(WixTargetsPath)' == '' AND
'$(MSBuildExtensionsPath32)' != ''
">$(MSBuildExtensionsPath32)\Microsoft\WiX\v3.x\Wix.targets</WixTargetsPath>
    <WixTargetsPath Condition=" '$(WixTargetsPath)' == ''
">$(MSBuildExtensionsPath)\Microsoft\WiX\v3.x\Wix.targets</WixTargetsPath>

I just realized that forgot to mention I was using the .Net 4.0 version of MS
Build.

MAT SKILDUM
SR PRINCIPAL ENGINEER
+1 (630) 227.8534 WORK