I think alot of people have had negative experiences with people of a
particular race or think they have.
Personally, I've never had a straight dope deal with a black person in my life,
and I've tried many times.
Every single time I've ever tried to buy weed or hash off a black person
they've been dishonest.
It's not racism, it's a fact. I don't hold it against them.
Racism is part of a massively complex vectoring of Realpolitik. Whatever "I"
"think" about it seems
highly irrellevant. Racism exists. I try to gently steer people away from it,
to offer alternatives
and basically to be compassionate toward their state of confusion for the concept of
"race" is
nothing but a form of "confusion," a confusion of morphologies, a confusion of perceptions, a confusion of polarities, etc, etc..
I particularly like Armand Marie Leroi's Book _Mutants: On Genetic Variety and
the Human Body_
and Leonard Cassuto's _The Inhuman Race: The Racial Grotesque in American
Literature_

While some of us roll and grunt in labia, others must roll and grunt in
monsters. :)

Scumbag = Filth:

everything is filthy in nature
George Bataille is the filthiest of all
he has that Catholic aura loved by Lacan
they shared women together
a woman shared them or was it, no it wasn't
Sartre and Beauvoir, what a beautiful sight
Rita Heyworth the lady from Shanghai
could only speak something else when no one looked
everyone looked at Rita Heyworth, so what
does this have to do with filth? nothing except
what just about anything else "had to do with etc.
nothing's clean anywhere, not a speck in place
or rather specks on specks, what a spectacle!
nature's what is filthy, isn't it now?

thx,
Lanny

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan Sondheim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>