I am hoping someone on the list can help me - I've been tearing my hair out
for hours now. I am having a problem with IE 6, where there is a large gap
above the content area:

http://staging.skillsedit.com/clientsites/caraipm/display.asp?entityid=194

CSS can be found at:

http://staging.skillsedit.com/clientsites/caraipm/standard.css

I am using a XHTML Strict Doctype, and the only thing not validating is the
use of a target attribute, which is from some generated code.

I am not getting the gap above the content in Mozilla or Firebird. Opera is
not rendering the gap either, although  there are some rendering bugs in
Opera which I am not concerned about at present.

However I can't get rid of the gap above the content in IE 6 - does anyone
know what is going on?

Regards,

David McDonald
Web Designer