Tonico

A website is not book. It is different, it is not something you hold in your hands,

This very true and sometimes people with print experience still need to grasp it (sorry guys... you know who you are). However the reverse is also true. Programmers think in terms of modules (sections) and algorithms, but these become esoteric to the rest of us. I think that standards based development is the best chance we have to bridge these two worlds. The semantic standards are closer to how we think and read books, newspapers, and websites. In other word, gather information. This information standard needs to be maintained across all media so as not to leave anyone behind.

Just my thoughts

Leo