To clarify my previous message: what I mean is

Cameron Adams wrote:

If you change the position of an object in the HTML,
then you have to change it in the CSS, otherwise your
order becomes meaningless.

Yes, it becomes meaningless in that it makes it more convoluted to work with, *but* it does not mean that it won't work. There is no dependency here between the order in which it appears in the XHTML and the CSS (unless you have deep dark cascade dependencies going on where the order is indeed important).

Patrick
http://redux.deviantart.com

Proud presenters of Web Essentials 04 http://we04.com/
Web standards, accessibility, inspiration, knowledge
To be held in Sydney, September 30 and October 1, 2004