-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Sean
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2004 11:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [WSG] commonly used order of styles within a css class

Does anyone know if there is a common way of listing styles in CSS? I
don't mean the order of a:hover a: visited, or the order of
specification. I am thinking more of some logical order that would be
helpful to anyone else working on stylesheets I have created.

The primary factor in ordering styles is the cascade. Do whatever else you
want, but respect the cascade or your style sheet will produce
"unanticipated results".

drew

Proud presenters of Web Essentials 04 http://we04.com/
 Web standards, accessibility, inspiration, knowledge
To be held in Sydney, September 30 and October 1, 2004