From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Jason Foss
Sent: Wednesday, 20 October 2004 11:10 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [WSG] Foreign Translations

Greetings!

I have a client who wants part of their website translated into a few other
languages, some of them Asian (Chinese & Korean are a couple). I have
obtained a couple of quotes from translation agencies to actually do the
translations, but does anyone have experience with actually implementing
this sort of thing in a website?

The easy way is to make an image out of the translation and pop that there -
but I don't want to do that for obvious reasons!!! I'm reading a bit about
character sets and encoding, but it's all a bit abstract at this point. Any
experiences or how-to references would be much appreciated!

Ta
Jason

Jason Foss
Almost Anything Desktop Publishing
www.almost-anything.com.au
Telephone: (07) 4927 8033
Facsimile: (07) 4927 5312
Windows Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
9 Unmack Street, North Rockhampton, Queensland 4701
We can do almost anything!