I know I'm way out on a limb with this one, but the ocean thing really
doesn't do anything for me... The diver/flashlight effect is cool
(even though it looks a bit nasty as it goes over the gradient) and
the rendered ocean floor has really nice lighting, but besides that...

I have to agree with your post, Andrew.

This is quite interesting toy for playing, but the overall look'n'feel really doesn't seem "wow" to me...

--
Jan Brasna :: alphanumeric.cz | webcore.cz | designlab.cz | janbrasna.com