To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2004 5:40 PM
Subject: Re: [WSG] My Site

How are you getting errors?

http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dotradio.uni.cc%2Fstyles%2F1.css&usermedium=all
http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dotradio.uni.cc%2Fstyles%2F2.css&usermedium=all
http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dotradio.uni.cc%2Fstyles%2F3.css&usermedium=all
http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dotradio.uni.cc%2Fstyles%2F4.css&usermedium=all

That is the validator for the CSS.

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 17:33:59 -0800, haggis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Well, it's getting there the html now validates but the css still does not.
It has the same errors as before only now they are on all three stylesheets.
You cannot list sizes or dimensions without the unit in other words padding:
2; is not valid however, padding: 2px (or em or %) is. and the same goes for
font-size: 14px; is how it should read and NOT font-size: 14; You still need
to specify a generic font as well ........
Fix those and it'll be fine ...
B.

William Haggerty
VWH Web Services