Hi All,

I am having SUCH a bizarre experience with IE.  I thought I'd seen it
all with that browser, but it still manages to fry my brain anew ...

I have developed a site using valid XHTML and CSS, which can be seen
here: http://www.manisheriar.com/queenbee/

Everything is working smoothly in FireFox and, with just a bit of
tweaking, in IE too - EXCEPT ...

The H1 for the first article (at the top left) does not display in IE.
It does not show up at all, even though the code is exactly the same as
it is for the following two articles.  What shows up is just blank white
space.

As if that weren't enough, EVEN STRANGER ...

The icon (small arrow) for the H2 (showing the author's name) shows up
when the page first loads, but not after one has scrolled down and then
back up.  After that it disappears. Huh?!?!?!  Once again, the code in
this first article div is exactly the same as the following ones.

I am baffled and simply at a loss.  The code is pretty simple and
straightforward and I cannot see anything that could be causing these
oddities.

What is going on here?  Can anyone help me before I need to be put in a
padded room?

THANKS!

Mani Sheriar
Sheriar Designs | www.ManiSheriar.com