Hi!

  I split the rules into different files:

  general.css
  layout.css
  elements.css

  In these files I try to use "container centric" selectors. That
  means: if the XHTML is structured like this:

  If it makes sense I try to include as much of the cascade as
  possible:

  #container1 #container2 #container3 p { ... }

  This way it is much easier to identify which rule belongs to the
  specific container and where to find it in the pages source.

  I try to keep some order when defining the properties, but... I'm
  just too lazy ;-)

Martin

Am Donnerstag, 7. April 2005 um 11:33:58 haben Sie geschrieben: