Hi William,

Yes, I agree.

However, the main navigation elements for websites I design are almost
always css based (no images). So is there a valid argument for providing
a footer navigation? Or, are there problems with the duplication of
links for screen readers and/or disadvantages with search engine
rankings?

--
XERT Communications
email: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<http://www.xert.com.au/>
web development : digital imaging : dvd production