-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] la part de Sarah Peeke (XERT)
Envoyé : vendredi 14 octobre 2005 06:51
À : WSG
Objet : [WSG] Footer Navigation

Hi all,

I am interested to know what you think of duplicating navigation in the
footer of a page.

I have a client who has requested it, but I do not, as a rule, include
duplicate links - I seem to recall there were some accessibility issues
with duplicate navigation links for screen readers.

What are the pros and cons regarding usability vs accessibility?

Is there a relevant standard I could quote here?

Thanks in advance
Sarah :)
--
XERT Communications
email: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<http://www.xert.com.au/>
web development : digital imaging : dvd production