Hi Sarah,

I duplicate my main menu in the footer for those interior pages that scroll
vertically more then
one-page down so the user doesn't have to scroll up to navigate.

I know this is a common practice, which of course an intra-page link such as
'back to top" is
another viable option often employed.

Kind regards,
Mario