Hi Donna,

That's why I mention the "measure" thingy and industrial standards. I get the feeling that's something companies appreciate from a business point of view.

Kim, I've tried that (they have no idea what the W3C is or validators or why it matters and don't want to learn) and it doesn't get me anywhere. I've talked about accessibility and that gets me further (with the increase font-size bit).

The part about someone else being able to take it over more easily - i haven't talked about that much. and maybe i could have more of a go with that.

thanks for your thoughts.

Donna