russ - maxdesign wrote:

>>What is the definition of a CSS driven design ?
>
> You could say that a css-driven site is one that has all or the majority of
> presentation removed from the markup and placed in CSS files.

So where's the dividing line between table based design and CSS driven ?

My searching thus far has turned up Meyer, comments about the Zen
Garden, and a few other proponents across the Net implying or stating
that CSS driven means pretty much all CSS based, not just some.. and I'd
like to know why they are right.

Anyone?

> Having said this, I googled the word driven for a definition and found that
> it also meant "mobs goaded by blind hatred"
>
> I don't know about anyone else but I often use angry mobs to control my web
> pages - though it is hard to get them to exhibit blind hate.

Love the definition, Russ ;)

> :)
> Russ

Lawrence