On 2007/08/07 04:28 (GMT-0700) Tee G. Peng apparently typed:

> On Aug 7, 2007, at 4:01 AM, David Dorward wrote:

>> I've never seen a designer make body text bigger then the vendor
>> default, only smaller and harder to read.

> clearleft dot com comes to mind.

That's a Clagnut-styled page. In a roundabout way, http://clearleft.com/ is a
100% of default-styled page, but if you have a minimum font size set and use
a Gecko browser, its text will be bigger for any minimum size more than 9/16
of your default. How much bigger will depend on the spread between default
size and minimum size. http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/SS/Clagnut/eonsSS.html
--
"   It is impossible to rightly govern the world without
God and the Bible."                    George Washington

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409