From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Nick Fitzsimons
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 9:06 AM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] Encoded mailto links

On 19 Oct 2007, at 04:59, Kepler Gelotte wrote:

> I created a test page that demonstrates the technique. I tested it
> with my
> email but changed it to a dummy domain so I won't get flooded with
> emails.

Kepler, "mydomain.com" isn't a dummy domain:
<http://www.whois.net/whois_new.cgi?d=mydomain&tld=com>

If you need to use a dummy domain name, "example.com" and others have
been reserved for exactly that purpose:

"To reduce the likelihood of conflict and confusion, a few top level
    domain names are reserved for use in private testing, as examples in
    documentation, and the like.  In addition, a few second level domain
    names reserved for use as examples are documented."

<http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2606.txt>

Regards,

Nick.
--