I was just about to post an idea, then i thought, it dont matter what you
do if a spam bot gets your email address, which they always do, your
going to get spam anyway.

So its best to just control it on your end.

In the real world businesses in prime locations get bombarded with junk
mail, so its just something we have to accept and try to block out with
software.