Hi.
rebuilding my site.
and i have the following fonts in my style sheet.

georgia, century school book, courrier, new courrier, comic ms, and others.
but i notice, that on my local hard disk, or when i did have it on the web,
but closed it for copyright issues.
it was only displaying  arial.
did try searching on google.
but found a couple of sites, but did not work.
so where can i download fonts for my site?
cheers Marvin.
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype: startrekcafe
We Are The Borg! You Will Be Assimilated! Resistance Is Futile!
Star Trek Voyager Episode 68 Scorpian Part One