Hi

Eric Y. Kow wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 01:57:30 +0200, Mads Lindstrøm wrote:
> > Besides the overly verbose syntax, I did not feel like XSLT were a good
> > match for the task.
>
> I realise you weren't talking about the syntax, but in case it plays a
> role in this, there is always PXSL, which has significantly dampened my
> dislike of all things XML
>   http://community.moertel.com/pxsl/
>
> PXSL also has some XSLT shortcuts which are handy...

PSXL looks nice.

Actually, syntax was part of the problem. Maybe my English was not too
good in my post.

After "everything" turning XML in Java-land, I used to joke about people
making a programming language with XML syntax, which I thought to be
obviously stupid. So lesson is: Be careful about what you joke about it,
it might come true...

Greetings,

Mads Lindstrøm