On 10/9/06, wombat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ladies and gentlemen,
>
> Has anyone successfully built wxLua on Mac OS 10.4
> (which comes with wxWidgets 2.5 built in)?  If so, I'd
> appreciate some directions.

I have not yet tried, but hopefully the configure script in the root
dir will work for you. You should definitely use the newest nightly
snapshot or better yet, the CVS version of wxLua since it will have a
much better chance of working in OSX.

http://wxlua.sourceforge.net/download.php
CVS access directions here
http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=140042