Sunday, December 17, 2006, 8:46:45 AM, Hakki Dogusan wrote:

> It may be a radical change but, what about making
> lua as -weak- requirement?

> - if user already has lua installed use it, install only wxLua
> - otherwise build and install lua and wxLua

Would this make it possible to use, e.g., LuaJIT, or a patched Lua?
This would be a great feature, though another potential source of
problems, of course.

I build Lua from official sources using 'make mingw' and end up with a
library called lua51.dll -- wxLua seems to use a library name with an
extra dot. Can I provide the Lua library name to wxLua config?

Doug Currie
Londonderry, NH